Welcome to discover Dremel 4300 high-performance rotary tool kit with universal 3-jaw chuck, 9 attachments, and 64 accessories.
The first Dremel rotary tool with less tool as well as less collet accessory changes is the Dremel 4300. It includes the three-jaw chuck. The advantage of the chuck is it accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. It’s another brilliant feature that is all-new pivot light. It ensures your all valuable projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight. It happens because the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it.
The Dremel 4300 offers most powerful motor with well built-in variable speed as well as electronic feedback circuitry. It will give you a very pleasing experience of the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications much easier than before.
Besides, the different slim and ergonomic smart body design provides a full comfortable 360- degree grip zone. It works like magic, no matter how you hold it for extended ease of use.
The airflow system also completely redesigned. It lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet and smooth. From now on you can enjoy more to complete your all precious projects.
Unlike your other rotary tool that requires additional tools to switch between accessories, this one is equipped with a Dremel Chuck which allows you to quickly and easily change accessories on without changing collets. It accepts accessories with 1/32”-1/8” shank.
Accessories included in this kit: abrasive wheels, drill bits, wire brushes, polishing accessories, engraving cutters, glass drill bits, cutting wheels, etc.
Overview: If you are a DIYer, home or shop owner, non-professional engaged for a small house or other projects this Dremel 4300 toolkit is ideal. In a hard-shelled case, the kit includes the rotary tool as well as several attachments. It is user-friendly. No matter the length of time you use it, in the users hand the ergonomic design allows it to be comfortable.
Also, it creates less sound comparing with other competitors. So, this is your solution if you’re looking for a tool that is effective, efficient and can control the noise to a minimum level. It is a very powerful, high-quality tool though it is corded.
If you’re working on a smaller project that needs more control and precision this tool with the variable speed also comes in handy. There are no issues with the speed control dial as it is easy to operate and completely accessible. A little drawback?
This Dremel 4300 model tool is corded. You know it would certainly add much attraction if it were cordless. However, it’s not a deal-breaker we believe.
In the rotary tool world, Dremel is probably the biggest company well known for producing reliable quality products with an attractive value for money. Another plus point is a range of compatible attachments with other models. This 4300 model will most likely work with other Dremel tools.
2 Year Limited Warranty: Dremel corded products generally come with a 2-year limited warranty. This is also applicable for the Dremel 4300 kit. If covers manufacturing damage or error. However, User damage, general wear and tear are excluded.
Extra Attachments and Hard-Shelled Case : The 4300 tool, as well as 28 other attachments, comes with the kit. Using this tool from all cutting and polishing to your various sanding needs you can accomplish anything. The compact hard-shelled case ensures to save storage space as everything fits there. If you don’t want to pay a separate price for everything and needs to do lots of jobs it’s that perfect all in one tool!
Technical Details of the Dremel 4300 – 9/64
- Weight: 1.18 pounds
- Dimensions : 9 x 2 x 2 inches
- Brand Name: Dremel
- Power: Corded electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Cord Length: 6 feet
What You Can Do using Dremel 4300
Sharpening/Grinding/Sanding:You want to restore your furniture or appliances? Just use a grinding or sharpening accessory of the Dremel 4300 and remove rust and polishing metals and see the wonderful result. Use Silicon Carbide Grinding to tackle your projects for non-ferrous materials such as stone, glass, ceramics, and porcelain. We recommend using a sanding accessory to provide clean finishes or prep surfaces.
Carving/Engraving :The Dremel 4300 offers the right accessory for your every application whether carving or engraving soft or hard materials. Use different speed for the different project. In soft metals, plastics and woods use high-speed cutters for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting and making tapered holes.
You want to work on hard materials such as stainless steel and cast iron? Tungsten Carbide Cutters are recommended for shaping, smoothing and material removal. You can easily tackle your every project as a variety of engraving cutters suitable for both soft and hard materials.
Cleaning/Polishing :Do you want to bring sparkle delight on your projects? It’s simple. Just use a cleaning or polishing accessory of the Dremel. The Dremel has the perfect accessory for your different job no matter what application you require whether light-duty deburring or heavy-duty material removal.
Cutting: Your perfect cutting shape dream will come true if you use the appropriate Dremel cutting accessory. You can cut just about any material with the versatility of a rotary tool like Dremel. It allows you to cut marble, metal, wood, concrete, ceramic, brick, tile, porcelain, hard epoxy, grout and much more.
Features of Dremel 4300
- Pivot Light
- Universal 3-jaw chuck
- Dremel’s powerful motor
- Variable speed
Let’s know in details
- Pivot Light: Pivot light rotates perfectly to illuminate your project. It easily enhanced visibility in dark or detail applications. So, you can focus on your every project.
- Universal 3-jaw chuck: It gives you relief for easy accessory changes. You can use it with all Dremel rotary tool accessories as well as attachments (*some applications require the use of a collet system, included in kit).
- Powerful Motor: Dremel’s most powerful motor will make your every project more accurate with the best finishing. Powerful variable speed motor with electronic feedback for maximum performance in demanding applications will give you the best result.
- Variable speed: The Dremel ensure you the excellent variable speed from 5,000- 35,000 RPM. Variable-speed with electronic feedback for consistent performance in all applications will let you show your best performance. The secret of the rotary tool is speed. To understand its advantages you have to know that a regular portable electric drill runs at speeds up to 2,800 revolutions per minute. Dremel rotary tool operates at speeds up to 35,000 revolutions per minute! Unlike a drill, which is a low speed, high torque tool, the rotary tool is high speed, low torque tool. Operating it does not require pressure, you simply guide it.
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for added convenience between jobs
- Industry leading customer support
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Speed: Variable (5,000 – 35,000 RPM)
- Tool : Corded
- Warranty: Limited 2 Years
More: Dremel 4000 vs 4300
What the Users Say
Versatility is one thing users like about this model. It allows many jobs to be done using the attachments at no extra cost. You can cut, sand or polish when you need the idea which users liked a lot.
These 4300 models offer excellent value for money as well as durability according to users. However, they think as it is corded it has limitations especially when you need to move a lot or go for outdoor work.
The overall impression is this is a good model to invest your money in. It’s not a cheap model. However, pay a little more is worthy as it has a lot of extra features.
What We Liked
- Easy to use
- Lots of power and runs smooth
- The kit is well equipped with all of the accessories that you may want or need.
- Great tool for small work
- The tool has a 2-year warranty and USA-based support team
What We Didn’t Like
- The price is somewhat high
When you use the right tool for the right job, it makes the task a lot more enjoyable and the results exceed expectations. If you are looking for something versatile and easy to use we would recommend trying this model. It offers more use of your rotary tool as the attachments and extra features are an added plus advantage. Hobbyists, DIYer or newbie in the industry can choose it as ideal. This is perfect for many users as it smartly balances between value and quality. So, if you are looking for a solid, reliable rotary tool, look no further. There’s a reason, “Dremel” is a household name for a tool of this kind.