Dremel 4300 Rotary Kit Tool Review
Welcome to discover Dremel 4300-9/64 high-performance rotary tool kit with universal 3-jaw chuck, 9 attachments, and 64 accessories.
The first Dremel rotary tool with less tool as well as less collet accessory changes is the Dremel 4300. It includes the three -jaw chuck. The advantage of the chuck is it accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench.It’s another brilliant feature is all new pivot light. It ensures your all valuable project are well-lit with an optimum line of sight. It happens because the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it.
The Dremel 4300 offers most powerful motor with well built-in variable speed as well as electronic feedback circuitry. It will give you a very pleasing experience of the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications much easier than before.
Besides, the different slim and ergonomic smart body design provides a full comfortable 360- degree grip zone. It works like magic no matter how you hold it for extended ease of use.
The airflow system also completely redesigned. It lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet and smooth. From now on you can enjoy more to complete your all precious projects.
Unlike your other rotary tool that requires additional tools to switch between accessories, this one is equipped with a Dremel Chuck which allows you to quickly and easily change accessories on without changing collets. It accepts accessories with 1/32”-1/8” shank.
Accessories included in this kit: abrasive wheels, drill bits, wire brushes, polishing accessories, engraving cutters, glass drill bits, cutting wheels, etc.
Table of Contents
Technical Details of the Dremel 4300 – 9/64
The weight of the Item: 1.18 pounds
Dimensions of the product: 9 x 2 x 2 inches
Source of Power: Corded electric
Voltage: 120 volts
Length of Cord: 72 inches
Batteries: Neither included nor required
Item model number: 4300-9/64
Style: Tool only
The Dremel 4300 The most versatile tool and its action power
You want to restore your furniture or appliances? Just use a grinding or sharpening accessory of the Dremel 4300 and remove rust and polishing metals and see the wonderful result. Use Silicon Carbide Grinding to tackle your projects for non-ferrous materials such as stone, glass, ceramics, and porcelain. We recommend using a sanding accessory to provide clean finishes or prep surfaces.
The Dremel 4300 offers the right accessory for your every application whether carving or engraving soft or hard materials. Use different speed for the different project. In soft metals, plastics and woods use high-speed cutters for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting and making tapered holes.
You want to work on hard materials such as stainless steel and cast iron? Tungsten Carbide Cutters are recommended for shaping, smoothing and material removal. You can easily tackle your every project as a variety of engraving cutters suitable for both soft and hard materials.
Do you want to bring sparkle delight on your projects? It’s simple. Just use a cleaning or polishing accessory of the Dremel. The Dremel has the perfect accessory for your different job no matter what application you require whether light-duty de-burring or heavy-duty material removal.
Your perfect cutting shape dream will come true if you use the appropriate Dremel cutting accessory. You can cut just about any material with the versatility of a rotary tool like Dremel. It allows you to cut marble, metal, wood, concrete, ceramic, brick, tile, porcelain, hard epoxy, grout and much more.
Key Features of Dremel
- Pivot Light
- Universal 3-jaw chuck
- Dremel’s most powerful motor
- Variable speed
Let’s know in details
- Pivot Light: Pivot light rotates perfectly to illuminate your project. It easily enhanced visibility in dark or detail applications. So, you can focus on your every project.
- Universal 3-jaw chuck: It gives you relief for easy accessory changes. You can use it with all Dremel rotary tool accessories as well as attachments (*some applications require the use of a collet system, included in kit).
- Powerful Motor: Dremel’s most powerful motor will make your every project more accurate with the best finishing. Powerful variable speed motor with electronic feedback for maximum performance in demanding applications will give you the best result.
- Variable speed: The Dremel ensure you the excellent variable speed from 5,000- 35,000 RPM. Variable-speed with electronic feedback for consistent performance in all applications will let you show your best performance. The secret of the rotary tool is speed. To understand its advantages you have to know that a regular portable electric drill runs at speeds up to 2,800 revolutions per minute. Dremel rotary tool operates at speeds up to 35,000 revolutions per minute! Unlike a drill, which is a low speed, high torque tool, the rotary tool is high speed, low torque tool. Operating it does not require pressure, you simply guide it.
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for added convenience between jobs
- Industry leading customer support
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
Cord Length: 6ft
Speed: Variable (5,000 – 35,000 RPM)
Tool Level: 1 – Corded – variable speed high
Warranty: Limited 2 Years
Contents: Dremel 4300, Pivot Light, 225 Flex Shaft, A550 Shield, A577 Detailer’s Grip, 678 Circle Cutter/Straight Edge Guide, 575 Right Angle, A576 Sanding/Grinding Guide, 565 Cutting Guide and 675 Garden Tool Sharpener
Speed Range: 5,000 – 35,000 RPM
What’s in the Box? – 4300-9/64
Carving/Engraving: 107 – 1/8″ Engraving HS Cutter, 191 – 1/8″High-Speed Cutter, 7103 – 5/64” Diamond Wheel Point
Cutting: EZ409 – 1 ½” EZ Lock Thin Cut Wheel, EZ456 – Metal 1-1/2″ Cut-Off Wheel (x3), EZ541GR – Grinding Wheel, 561 – Spiral Bit, EZ544 – 1 ½” EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel,560 – Guide Point Bit, 561 – Multipurpose Cutting Bit
Grinding/Sharpening: 8193 – 5/8″ Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 84922 – 3/16″ Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone, 932 – 3/8″ Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 8193 – 5/8” Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone, 453 – 5/32” Grinding Stone, 454 – 3/16” Grinding Stone, 455 – 7/32” Grinding Stone
Cleaning/ Polishing: 403 – Brush Wheel, 428 – Carbon Brush Wheel, 421 – Polishing Compound, 429 – Felt Polishing 1″ Wheel (x2), EZ 423 – EZ Lock Polishing Cloth (x3)
Sanding: 408 – 1/2″ 60-Grit Sanding Bands (x10), 432 – 1/2″ 120-Grit Sanding Bands (x10), 445 – 1/2″ 240-Grit Sanding Bands (x10), EZ411 – EZ Lock Coarse Sanding Disc (x3), EZ412 EZ Lock Medium Sanding Disc (x3), EZ413 – EZ Lock Fine Sanding Disc (x3)
Misc.: EZ402 EZ – Lock Mandrel, 150 – 1/8″ Drill Bit, EZ407SA – Drum Sanding Band and Mandrel
Pivot Light, 225 Flex Shaft, A550 Shield, A577 Detailer’s Grip, 678 Circle Cutter and Straight Edge Guide, 575 Right Angle Attachment, A576 Sanding and Grinding Guide, 565 Cutting Guide, 679 Garden Tool Sharpener
- well-made tool
- Easy to use
- lots of power and runs really smooth
- Very convenient
- The kit is well equipped with all of the accessories that you may want or need.
- Great tool, used for small work
- The tool has a 2-year warranty and USA-based support team
- The price is somewhat high.
- The case is a bit big and overkill
When you use the right tool for the right job, it makes the task a lot more enjoyable and the results exceed expectations. So, if you are looking for a solid, reliable rotary tool, look no further. There’s a reason, “Dremel” is the household name for a tool of this kind.