Dremel CKDR-02 ultimate 3-Tool combo kit
Dremel CKDR-02 ultimate 3-Tool combo kit with 15 accessories and storage bag can be great for hobbyists and homeowners. This tool has everything you will need to cut, repair, sand, remodel, restore and more.
You will be able to multitask your way through a variety of projects using The Dremel CKDR-02 in the shop, at home or job site. The Dremel 3000 variable-speed rotary tool, the Multi-Max MM20 oscillating tool, and the Saw-Max cutting tool will help you to complete your all projects perfectly.
15 accessories and soft storage are included. You will receive the offer of ultimate value and versatility with this three-tool combo.
Table of Contents
- 3000 high-performance rotary tool with EZ twist nose cap wrench for fast accessory changes
- Multi-Max MM20 tool with a powerful 2.3 Amp motor to tackle the toughest applications
- Saw-Max SM20 tool with cutting wheels to easily complete common household cuts
Includes 3 Dremel tools,15 Dremel accessories, and storage bag
Item Weight 10.7 pounds
Voltage 120 volts
Product Dimensions 17.2 x 9.4 x 6.4 inches
Power Source ac
Batteries: Neither included nor required
Information of warranty
A two-year warranty on parts and labor are all backed by the Dremel 3000 rotary tool, Multi-Max MM20 oscillating tool, and the Saw-Max cutting tool.
Your useful info about the Dremel 3000 Rotary Tool
Are you a rotary beginner? or a seasoned DIYers? Then the Dremel 3000 is ideal for you. It is a variable-speed rotary tool features the EZ Twist Nose Cap wrench for fast accessory changes. You can repair your projects, do fine art, finish a wide range of household with the help of the 3000. It is a must-have for hobbyists as well as home repair enthusiasts. Why? Because it sands, cuts, drills, polish as well as grinds perfectly.
The 3000 easily fits into tight or narrow spaces, unlike traditional grinders, drills or saws. It can operate at any speed from 5,000 to 32,000 RPM as it is a variable-speed tool. This makes it a cinch to match your desired speed to the job at hand. The Dremel 3000 ensures smooth, continuous performance because the click-and-set power switch provides precise speed selection. Weight? only 20 ounces. So, certainly, the 3000 is user-friendly, easy to handle and comfortable to hold. Even after prolonged use, its compact design minimizes wrist and hand fatigue a lot.
An insight view of The Dremel Multi-Max
Are you a multi-tasker? Good news for you! The Dremel Multi-Max MM20 makes your all multitasking easier than ever. It is a must tool for professionals and helps yourself. The different Multi-Max MM20 oscillating tool helps you tackle a multitude of remodeling, repair, as well as restoration projects. It offers safe operation, optimal control, and high precision. Besides its rate of dust production is minimum. Naturally, such advantage keeps your line of vision and workspace comfortable clear.
The tool is ideal for grinding, cutting, sanding, scraping and more. A powerful 2.3 Amp motor is included in the Multi-Max MM20. Thus it makes quick work of the toughest applications. Facing Narrow spaces and tight spots? No problem.
They are not matched for the Multi-Max. It can easily get into areas that conventional saws and sanders cannot reach. The tool is ideal for all woodworking projects. It smoothly cuts, shapes, edges and does detail work. No matter whether you are working on kitchen cabinetry, vintage frames, or dollhouse furniture. It clearly installs hardwood flooring, removes sections of drywall and trims door jambs with accuracy. The Dremel Multi-Max tool operates consistently, quietly, and reliably. Just plug it in and you are ready to go to the best of your projects.
An insight view of The Dremel Saw-Max
Around your home, it’s quite common for various tasks you encounter many challenges. The Dremel Saw-Max is capable of easily making the most common cuts with the best result. It will make straight, plunge, and flush cuts in various materials. It includes plastic, sheet metal, wood, drywall, masonry, wall tile etc. The tool ensures easy one-handed operation with the ergonomic design and compact size.
Moreover, it combined with an excellent line of sight. It means you can see the cut line without obstruction. Thus that translates into you making confident, precise cuts. The Dremel Saw-Max creates smoother edges that require less sanding with high-speed cutting. It means less work and more time. The Saw-Max confidently allows the utmost in control and precision with an operating speed of 17,000 RPM. The Saw-Max has great power for tough jobs due to a powerful 6-amp motor combined with worm drive gearing.
What’s in the Box
- 1.One Dremel CKDR-02 3-tool combo kit, including one 3000 variable speed rotary tool,
- One wrench,
- 3.Two 540 heavy-duty cut-off wheels,
- One 932 aluminum oxide grinding stone,
- One 429 felt polishing wheel,
- One 401 mandrels, and one 402 mandrels;
- One MM20 Multi-Max oscillating tool,
- One MM480 wood flush cut blade,
- One MM450 wood and drywall saw blade,
- One MM11 hook-and-loop sanding pad,
- and One MM70W 60/120/240-grit sandpaper triangle;
- and One SM20 Saw-Max tool,
- one wrench,
- one SM500 wood and plastic cutting blade,
- and two SM510 metal cutting blades;
- and one soft carrying bag.
Dremel past to present at a glance
In 1932 Dremel was founded in Racine, Wisconsin. In rotary tools, Dremel is the industry leader. Albert J. Dremel is its founder. He brings its success through hard work as well as inventive geniuses. Mr. Dremel in his lifetime owned 55 patents on a wide range of products from electric erasers to a gas-powered rotary lawn mower. A high-speed rotary tool dubbed the Dremel Moto-Tool was his most famous and important invention. The rotary tool was an immediate hit as it was compact, lightweight, and perfect for a wide range of jobs. It brings popularity with hobbyists and eventually became accepted as one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century.
CKDR-02 3-Tool Combo Kit At a Glance:
- Features three powerful tools for repairing, remodeling, and restoring projects
- Includes Dremel 3000 rotary tool, Multi-Max MM20, and Saw-Max specialty tool
- Also includes 15 accessories and a storage bag
- All tools are SCA and UL listed
- Fast and easy to control
- These tools excel at niche projects
- Surprisingly versatile and effective for certain projects
- Great for quick finesse sanding projects
- Great for hobbyists and homeowners
- Not for everything or everyone like big projects
- The bag can hold the tools but really not practical to also be a caddy for the accessories
Here is our review of The Dremel CKDR. We hope you found this review useful. You can give it a try if you love to help yourself or you have your own shop.